Pre-Congress Training Courses
Receive access to five (5) Pre-Congress Training Courses. These exciting training courses are offered as a digital recording to view in your own time, in advance of the Congress Dates. Arrive in Cancún early to attend a live discussion session with the speakers onsite. Each Pre-Congress Training Course consists of 2 – 3 one hour pre-recorded talks. Further details on each training course are outlined in the Scientific Program page. Access to the pre-recorded talks of all 5 courses and the onsite discussion sessions is included in the registration fee of $50 USD.
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 09:00 to 10:00 – Single Cell Proteomics Technology
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 10:15 to 11:15 – Structural Proteomic
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 11:30 to 12:30 – Post-Translational Modification
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 13:15 to 14:15 – Open Proteomics Data Scient
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 14:30 to 15:30 – Targeted MS Assay to Clinic
Recordings are now available!
All registered participants for the Pre-Congress Training Courses should have received an email with the access details. If you are registered and you haven’t received access details, please reach out to email@example.com. If you haven’t registered yet and you want to attend the sessions and/or watch the recordings, it’s not too late to do so. Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Access to Three (3) Workshops and Asia/Oceania Networking Session
Join us onsite Sunday, December 4 before the official Congress Kicks Off to enjoy some incredible Workshops and the Asia/Oceania Networking Session. Registration includes participation in all three (3) workshops listed below and one (1) Networking Session. Further details on each Workshop will be outlined in the Scientific Program page. Registration Fee of $50 USD.
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 08:00 to 10:00 – Proteomic Studies Along the Lifespan: From Design to Insights to Clinical Use
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 10:00 to 12:00 – AMP PD Multi-omic Analysis Using FAIR Resource Developed To Accelerate the Development of the Therapies for Parkinson’s Disease
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 13:00 to 14:00 – Standardization in MS-based Proteomics (Workshop supported by Seer)
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 14:00 to 15:00 – Pre-Congress Networking Session for Asia Oceania Scientists in Cancún
The HUPO 2022 Core Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Interest Workshops, which will be held on the first day of the Congress (Sunday, December 4, 2022) prior to the official opening of the Congress. Workshops are normally between 1.5 hours and 4 hours in length. All topics relevant to Proteomics are welcomed.
Workshop proposals that incorporate a variety of instructional approaches (e.g. lecture, interactive discussion) and provide an engaging and interactive environment are strongly encouraged. We welcome workshops that provide practical guidance for conducting and managing team science in a variety of contexts and settings.
All proposals must be submitted online. Workshop submissions are due by May 31, 2022 for consideration, and submission acceptance notifications will be sent no later than Friday, June 30, 2022. Workshop space is limited and it is possible that not all proposals can be accommodated.
[table id=5 /]
Workshop proposals should include a one-page summary of the workshop, including:
- Description of workshop
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit HUPO 2022 Congress attendees
- Three main objectives for the workshop
Submissions Should also Include the Following Information:
- Title of the workshop
- Name and email of the contact person who will be responsible for Congress correspondence
- Name of proposed workshop speaker(s) with institutional affiliation and email address
- The intended audience for the workshop
- Maximum number of attendees per session (if applicable)
- Any special A/V needs or room set up requirements (if applicable)
- Length of workshop (normally 1.5 – 4 hours)
Important Things to Note Before Submitting a Proposal:
- If your workshop proposal is accepted, the HUPO 2022 Congress will provide a session room at the Congress venue with basic AV equipment (projector, screen, microphones).
- The Congress will not be able to provide any additional financial support for food & beverage, additional AV expenses, speaker support or any other expenses. Should you require financial support, the Congress may approve registration fees being charged to attendees, which should cover these costs. Please provide a budget with a cost estimate and proposed registration fees as part of your workshop proposal.
- The workshop will be listed in the program on the website, mobile app and in all official Congress materials, however, you are encouraged to personally invite people to attend the workshop. Anyone attending the workshop will have to be registered for the HUPO 2022 Congress.
- It will be the organizer’s responsibility to make all arrangements for the workshop including speaker arrangements.
- The final agenda for inclusion in the onsite materials must be submitted to the Congress Secretariat no later than September 30, 2022.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com