Call for Pre-Congress Workshop Submissions
Now is your chance to be a part of the 21st Annual HUPO World Congress program. Submit your abstract by July 8, 2022: Building upon the 2021 HUPO Congress, #HUPO2022 is the premier event for Proteomics Professionals in 2022. #proteomics https://t.co/Kf8nqNsI9TRead More
Improve your professional profile by organizing #HUPO2022 Pre-Congress Workshop. Your research will help enhance our understanding of human biology at the cellular level and aid development of medical applications. Submit proposal by May 31: #proteomics https://t.co/yp8R3DRgV8Read More
Call for Pre-Congress Workshop Submissions Now Open
The HUPO 2022 Core Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Interest Workshops, which will be held on the first day of the Congress (Sunday, December 4, 2022) prior to the official opening of the Congress. Workshops are normally between 1.5 hours and 4 hours in length. All topics relevant to Proteomics are welcomed.
Workshop proposals that incorporate a variety of instructional approaches (e.g. lecture, interactive discussion) and provide an engaging and interactive environment are strongly encouraged. We welcome workshops that provide practical guidance for conducting and managing team science in a variety of contexts and settings.
All proposals must be submitted online. Workshop submissions are due by May 31, 2022 for consideration, and submission acceptance notifications will be sent no later than Friday, June 30, 2022. Workshop space is limited and it is possible that not all proposals can be accommodated.
|Submission Deadline||May 31, 2022|
|Submission Acceptance Notification||June 30, 2022|
|Final Agenda||September 30, 2022|
Proposal Content and Format
Workshop proposals should include a one-page summary of the workshop, including:
- Description of workshop
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit HUPO 2022 Congress attendees
- Three main objectives for the workshop
Submissions Should also Include the Following Information:
- Title of the workshop
- Name and email of the contact person who will be responsible for Congress correspondence
- Name of proposed workshop speaker(s) with institutional affiliation and email address
- The intended audience for the workshop
- Maximum number of attendees per session (if applicable)
- Any special A/V needs or room set up requirements (if applicable)
- Length of workshop (normally 1.5 – 4 hours)
Important Things to Note Before Submitting a Proposal:
- If your workshop proposal is accepted, the HUPO 2022 Congress will provide a session room at the Congress venue with basic AV equipment (projector, screen, microphones).
- The Congress will not be able to provide any additional financial support for food & beverage, additional AV expenses, speaker support or any other expenses. Should you require financial support, the Congress may approve registration fees being charged to attendees, which should cover these costs. Please provide a budget with a cost estimate and proposed registration fees as part of your workshop proposal.
- The workshop will be listed in the program on the website, mobile app and in all official Congress materials, however, you are encouraged to personally invite people to attend the workshop. Anyone attending the workshop will have to be registered for the HUPO 2022 Congress.
- It will be the organizer’s responsibility to make all arrangements for the workshop including speaker arrangements.
- The final agenda for inclusion in the onsite materials must be submitted to the Congress Secretariat no later than September 30, 2022.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org