Call for abstracts
Abstract Submission is scheduled to open March 1, 2022.
|March 1, 2022||Registration & Housing Opens|
|March 1, 2022||Abstract Submission Opens|
|July 8, 2022 |
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|August 12, 2022||Abstract Notifications of Acceptance/Rejection|
|August 31, 2022 |
|Early Registration Deadline|
|October 14, 2022 |
|Regular Registration & Accommodation Booking Deadline|
|December 4 – 8, 2022||Congress|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- An abstract may have only one presenting author.
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract
- Prepare the following sections in plain English text for pasting into the appropriate text boxes during submission. Abstracts can’t be edited after submission.
- Title (maximum 20 words)
- Authors and affiliations
- Structure the abstract body (maximum 300 words) with the following headings:
- (References optional)